My first Long Trip - Kanchi

Dated: 8-12-2012



                   Just before the few days back from the dated, my friends called me and given an information that we are planning a tour. I stick always on the positive side. Taken a long leave from the office and started my voyage.

                   We have a car on hands and started at around 7'o clock from the Vijayawada. We rode for nearly 8 hours and reached Kanchipuram by around 5'o clock. I didn't remember the exact temple names, but we have visited around 5 temples near to kanchipuram. I think, Ekambareswar Temple is the main one.









            
  We had also visited the Varadaraj Perumal temple, which is famous for the Golden Lizard.



   Later we visited the Sripuram(Golden Temple) in Vellore. Its a nice place to visit at nights. The temple was looking dazzled with the lights. They restricted to allow the photographs.

     By the end of the day, we had visited Kanchi and Golden Temple. The time we complete is around midnight.

            The next day journey find in the next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tirupathi

Thanjavur - Madurai(Day -1)

Kolleru bird Sanctuary